1. What is the conference dress code?
There is no formal dress code for the conference. We expect most attendees will choose to wear business or business casual attire.
2. I'm a speaker. Do I still have to register?
Yes. All attendees must register, including speakers and moderators. Registration will open in the spring. To stay up-to-date on conference registration, please join the Animal Justice mailing list by visiting animaljustice.ca.
3. Can I bring my dog to the conference?
We regret that companion animals are not able to attend the conference, with the exception of service animals.
4. Will there be vegan options available at the conference?
Yes! All food served at the conference will be vegan, containing no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or other animal products.
5. Is student support available?
Yes! Members of student Animal Justice clubs at Canadian law schools will be offered an opportunity to apply for student travel grants. More information will be provided when available.
6. Can you suggest any veg-friendly restaurants in Toronto?
7. Can I sponsor the conference?
Yes! For information about sponsorship opportunities, please email email@example.com.